Staffing Type: Ski Museum Guide
Job Location: Utah Olympic Park
Reports To: Executive Director, Operations Manager
Job Title: Ski Museum Guide (Download PDF)
The Alf Engen Ski Museum opened to the public in May, 2002. The museum operates under a Board of Directors of the Alf Engen Ski Museum Foundation, a not-for-profit organization. We are closely aligned with the Utah Olympic Park and work cohesively with many areas of the Park. The mission of the Alf Engen Ski Museum is to preserve the rich history of skiing in the Intermountain Region by providing a world class facility which highlights the many contributions made in ski area development, athletic competition, snow safety, ski innovation and ski teaching methods.
Oversee operation of the ski museum:
- Operate interactive museum exhibits.
- Process payments by electronic means from museum visitors.
- Verbally provide information to visitors that supports the mission of the Alf Engen Ski Museum.
- Ensure museum exhibits are clean and functioning properly.
- Various exhibit maintenance and construction tasks.
- Other tasks associated with the museum as needed.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to visitors.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude towards the mission of the Alf Engen Ski Museum.
- Ability to give attention to detail.
Hours and Compensation:
- $13 per hour + 4% commission on exhibit sales
Alison Hayes, Operations Manager
Phone: (435) 658-4228
Cell: (801) 809-6533